DMA Talent: Creative Data Academy 2019
29 Oct 2018
This is data done differently.
Rethink what you thought you knew about data by exploring how it’s used in marketing.
The data and marketing industry is evolving at lightning speed and it needs talented people to think differently and push boundaries to produce extraordinary things.
Skills in maths, social sciences, human behaviour, insight, technology and analysis are high in demand and if you have great analytical skills, a career in data-driven marketing could be the one for you.
The Creative Data Academy will show you the ins and outs of data-driven marketing by demonstrating the incredible things that can be achieved with data as well as inviting you to explore the variety of roles you could find yourself in.
Join us at a 3 day academy to:
- Work on a marketing campaign for a famous brand using data and analytics
- Gain industry insights by attending talks from senior data experts
- Visit a global marketing agency to explore how brands use data to develop their business strategies
- Mingle with industry professionals looking to recruit at our networking evening
The academy is free to attend and accommodation and the majority of meals are provided.
Applications for 2019's academies are now closed. We've held one in London and Manchester, and are holding one in Edinburgh, July 15-17.
If you're interested in attending an academy next year, register your interest here and we'll add you to our email database where we'll keep you up to date with all our programmes and events, ensuring you know when applications open.
Join us at a 1 day laboratory to:
- Tackle a data-related brief set by an exciting brand in a hackathon-style event
- Network and meet like-minded individuals and industry professionals
- Gain industry insights from data experts on hand to help
Locations: London, Southampton, Bristol, Cardiff, Manchester, Newcastle, Leeds, Glasgow, Edinburgh.
The labs are free to attend and lunch will be provided.