DMA Board Elections: Voting Now Open
27 Nov 2019
The process for voting in new Board members has changed, and votes are now open to elect two new Board members.
The DMA Board
As the driving force of intelligent marketing, the DMA Board directs our mission to nurture the next generation of aspiring marketers; to advance careers, and to guide and inspire industry leaders.
There are two openings available and we invite DMA Members to vote for their two preferred candidates.
The candidates are;
- Firas Khnaisser, Head of Decisioning, Standard Life and Chair of DMA Scotland
- Komal Helyer, VP Marketing, Pure360 and Chair of Learning & Communication Hub of the Email Council
- Cordell Burke, Creative Managing Partner, Up There, Everywhere and Co-Chair of Graham Robertson Trust
- Andrew Bridges, Data Governance Manager, ReAD Group and Deputy Chair of the Privacy Working Group
The voting process
In keeping with our recently approved Articles of Association – and to promote a more inclusive voting process - we extend Board voting rights to all DMA Member companies.
The voting process runs as follows:
- Each DMA Member company has a primary contact
- Each primary contact has been sent an email which includes a unique link which they can follow to view the nominees and also cast their votes
- Each link is specific to your organisation and may only be used once. Once your link has been used to vote you may not vote again
- The primary contact will be responsible for casting two votes that reflect the wishes of their company
If you are a DMA Member and are unsure who the primary contact is within your organisation please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for voting is Friday 29 November.
If you have any questions, please email the DMA Councils and Committees team at email@example.com.