A Guide to Service Messaging
21 Feb 2020
Service messaging is both an effective marketing tool and an integral part of the operating process.
The DMA's Privacy Working Group - a hub of the Responsible Marketing Committee - takes a look at service messaging through the lens of permissions, legislation and the challenge of service messaging in an ecommerce environment.
This short guide covers:
- Service messaging in permission-based marketing
- The various types of service messaging available to marketers, and 10 handy rules for producing effective marketing service emails
- Permissions and customer perceptions of these types of messages
- Operational service messages
- Authentication and response messaging
For more from the DMA's Responsible Marketing campaign, click here.
To meet the DMA's Responsible Marketing Committee, click here.
To meet the DMA's Privacy Working Group, click here.