How can financial services regain consumer trust?
What do your customers actually think about your products and services?
The 6th DMA Financial services tracking report is about to be published, revealing the most relevant and valuable map of consumer attitudes to date.
Be the first to hear new answers to the big issues facing your business in 2013, including:
- Which financial organisations enjoy the highest levels of consumer trust?
- What do consumers actually say about your products and services?
- Which banking products build stronger customer relationships?
- How can you blend marketing channels to foster brand loyalty and value?
Book now to benefit from these findings, which capture the way in which consumer confidence has shifted since 2008 – and give you the most up-to-date information on consumer attitudes towards financial services companies, products and marketing today.
The report will be launched on the 7th March at an interactive breakfast briefing chaired by Barclays:
- Paul Seabrook, from researcher fast.MAP, will present the results of the research
- Giles Desforges, from Affinion International, will then analyse how additional products can hold the key to customer satisfaction
- And a panel of industry experts will discuss the real-life implications of the findings, giving you immediate ideas to increase the appeal of your products and promotion
We will finish with a lively Q&A discussion at which you'll have the chance to gain answers to your own questions and take some top commercially-minded tips back to the office.
|Free for Members|
|DMA Non-Member (incl. VAT)||£ 36.00 (£ 30.00 ex VAT)|
|DMA Member||£ 0.00 (£ 0.00 ex VAT)|
11-13 Cavendish Square